The Nightmare Realm
Visit The Nightmare Realm, one of Ireland’s most terrifying scare house attraction, located at Navigation House, Albert Quay, in Cork, Ireland, just 15 minutes from the Great National Commons Inn Hotel.
Come along to experience this exciting event as well as facing your fears, suitable for anyone who’s over 13 years old and daring enough to go.
Box Office Prices
- Fast Pass (Skip The Queue) - €26.00 (Peak), €24.00 (Off Peak)
- Adult - €21.00 (Peak), €19.00 (Off Peak)
- Student - €18.00 (Peak), €16.00 (Off Peak)
- Fast Pass (Skip The Queue) - €24.00 (Peak), €22.00 (Off Peak)
- Adult - €19.00 (Peak), €17.00 (Off Peak)
- Student - €16.00 (Peak), €15.00 (Off Peak)
* Please note, there’s a booking fee of €1.00 per person up to a maximum of €5.00 per booking.
The Nightmare Realm caters for corporate, student societies, birthdays, stags, hens, sports and social clubs plus much more.
Address: The Nightmare Realm Limited, Navigation House, Albert Quay, Cork, Ireland.
Phone: +353 (0)21 2339043