Bring your family members, friends or work colleagues to celebrate this fun and entertaining Oktoberfest Beag, located at Docklands, Centre Park Road, Cork City, just 15 minutes from the Great National Commons Inn Hotel.
September 2019 (Dates TBC)
Some of the Oktoberfest drinks and dinners include:
- Spaten Munchen |Franziskaner Weissbier | Lowenbrau | Beck’s plus more
- Crispy Roast Haxen | Roast Brined Chicken | Kassler Roast | Traditional Bavarian Bratwursts and more
All dinners cost €14.00. For smaller food options, €5.00 to €6.00. Menu may subject to change with some additional dishes. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are also available.
Exclusive Bavarian Premium Table (Up To 8 People)
- Private raised podium – perfect to sit, watch and enjoy all the sights, sounds as well as the atmosphere
- A welcome freshly baked pretzel
- Bavarian Bretti, a delicious German gourmet feast
- Reserved table for the whole day
- Dedicated hospitality team catering to all your needs
- Entry to Oktoberfest Beag for all your table guests
- A traditional Oktoberfest Beag souvenir
Address: Oktoberfest Beag, Docklands, Centre Park Road, Cork City, County Cork, Ireland.
Phone: +353 (0) 86 7248284
Book your stay at GN Commons Inn Hotel to enjoy Octoberfest in Cork! Book early to avoid dissapointment!