Glenview Gardens and Hobbit House
Enjoy an enchanting day trip out with your family, friends, groups or as an individual at the Glenview Gardens and Hobbit House, located in Enniskeane, just 55 minutes from Great National Commons Inn Hotel.
Glenview Gardens and Hobbit House caters for clubs and school tours.
Walk around the stunning gardens, consisting 3 acres of land filled with amazing designs and full of surprises.
- Hobbit House and wildflower meadow
- Woodland Fairy Trail
- Japanese, Chinese, Tropical Gardens
- Sunken white garden, woodland area
- Italianate canal, ponds, bog garden
- Bird aviary and exotic birds
- Daily 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Easter - Apri 19th - 29th
- May & June - 5 days,closed Tues & Wed
- July & Aug - 6 days, closed Tues
- Sept & Oct - 5 days, closed Tues & Wed
- Adults €6.00
- Children (4-16 years old) €3.00
- Under 5’s Free
- Ample car and coach parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Toilets, self-service tearoom and picnic areas
- Available for wedding photos and events
- Garden ornaments for sale
- Gift vouchers
Address: Glenview Gardens and Hobbit House, Desert, Enniskeane, County Cork, Ireland.
Phone: +353 (0) 23 8847230, +353 (0) 87 2535971, +353 (0) 87 7833637