Camden Fort Meagher
Camden Fort Meagher is internationally renowned as one of the finest remaining examples of a classical coastal artillery fort in the world, located in Crosshaven at Cork Harbour, just 40 minutes from GN Commons Inn Hotel.
With 400 years of history, the fort played a key part as a strong strategic position for the defence of Ireland, the west coast of England and Wales.
Explore the magnificent labyrinth underground tunnels and chambers with your family and friends.
Camden Fort Meagher caters for private bookings covering corporate events, weddings, school tours.
- Open Sat 4th, Sun 5th & Bank Holiday Mon 6th May, All Sunday's in May, Open Weekends & Bank Holidays June to Mid Sept 12:00 am to 4:15 pm
- Last entry is 4:15 pm
- Adult €6.00
- Children €4.00
- Single season pass €27.00
- Family season pass €60.00
Things To Note Before Arriving At Camden Fort Meagher
- Tickets can be purchased on entry to the fort
- Cash payments only
- Restricted access to certain areas of the fort
- Only guide or assistance dogs are welcome on site
- Wear suitable footwear
- Free parking
Address: Camden Fort Meagher, Crosshaven, Cork Harbour, County Cork, Ireland.
Phone: +353 (0) 85 8501483